I may go private.......

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

I am thinking of making this blog private, purely because i have been criticised so therefore if people really don't like me, (and i don't care if they don't) i can't see why they would want to see my blog.


I do this for myself as much as for anyone else to read, i admit i struggle, i admit i gain, i admit i binge and i admit ww is hard but should i say anything remotely controversial about the ww forums i am knocked for it.

Oh yes, i could tell people to get back on the wagon tomorrow (even if it is 11am and they could stuff themselves silly for the next 12 hours before bed) but you know , if someone had said that to me when i was new, i would have seen that as a license to eat!

I make no secret of the fact that the 54 weeks it took me to get to goal i was close to angelic, i didn't have un pointed treats on wi night, i rarely went over my points and i worked my arse off to get to goal, in hindsight i was probably lucky to stay in the zone for so long!

Maintenance is a whole new ball game, likewise i could keep my stats the same, pretend i sts week in week out, still stick to points and am an absolute angel, after all it'd make me look better right?

Well newsflash, that is not me and i still like (big) bags of chocolate buttons but i am not ashamed to admit it!

Therefore, i will ponder this decision over the next few days and should you want to be able to read my blog can you leave a comment to this post with your email addy that your blog is connected to and i will add you. No one will see it as i wont actually publish any of the comments and just use that as a way of communication.

And for those that just read my blog to see if i have gained or failed, i have, many times but i always come back, work my backside off and lose it again ;o)


4 comments to “I may go private.......”

  1. Victoria says:

    it is a shame that people have driven you to this. The point of a blog is to have your own opinion without the need to 'sugar coat' and skirt around the subject. Some people obviously have too much time on their hands to be writing bad things on peoples blog. I like the get to the point approach and hope you carry on with your blog.

    Vicky

  1. Anonymous says:

    I really hope you dont Jo, your blog has become a source of inspiration to me and many others but can understand why you woulr want to. Keep up the great work x

  1. Anonymous says:

    Jo - not sure what has happened, but please dont go private!!! I am an avid reader of your blog, love it & you have done so well (& look great). Keep up the good work & ignore whatever else is going on!

  1. Anonymous says:

    What a shame that people have to be so cruel. I find your bog an inspiration, not least because you are so honest, and don't make it sounds like everything's easy.

    I'm afraid I'm not up on blogging technology so am not sure if I would be able to wrk out how to follow you if you do feel you have to go prviate, but would support you doing so if others are being so miserable.


    Beccie