And i had a good day point wise and bp wise, i covered 25,000 steps and 11 miles today and i stuck to 18 points, well theoretically i had 19.5 but i think i could afford a calippo out of my 8 bonus points don't you?
I have not taken a picture of my breakfast purely because i don't like my weetabix soggy so it's usually a case of inhale them before the milk sets in! Lol
Now, rightly or wrongly, but it's not done me any harm in the 22 months i have been on WW, i have the same thing for breakfast and lunch every day, i love my weetabix and i also love salad.
Even when i was bigger i loved a salad and i just find them more filling and substantial than a sandwich. I also have SF jelly and WW Yoghurt for deserts at both meals (me, set in my ways?)
Now, rightly or wrongly, but it's not done me any harm in the 22 months i have been on WW, i have the same thing for breakfast and lunch every day, i love my weetabix and i also love salad.
Even when i was bigger i loved a salad and i just find them more filling and substantial than a sandwich. I also have SF jelly and WW Yoghurt for deserts at both meals (me, set in my ways?)
I am not bored and i enjoy them everyday, so that's what i do, the day i get bored is the day i will change but until then....
I should also add that the Salad that i had for lunch was something i found in the fridge, all plated up and ready when i got home from work, made by Sarah, my 17 yr old daughter, a very nice surprise!






Well I have the same breakfast 95% of the time because I love my porridge! As long as you aren't bored, what does it matter if You're a creature of habit, and it's one less choice to stress over each day, or two in your case.
What a lovely thoughtful girl you have there.