Photoshoot over....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

and it was great!


I was SO nervous on the way down there though, especially when the train just stopped about 20 minutes out of St Pancras and we had no idea why, even the train manager didn't know for about 10 minutes.
Eventually we were told it was signal failure, the same could be said for my phone as typically we were stuck in a no signal zone so i couldn't email/text/phone anyone to let them know i would be late!

Eventually we got moving and with a fair bit of power walking around the tube i did manage to get to the shoot on time, as i walked in totally flushed and nervous i saw one of the other girls having her pics taken, she looked so natural, i was then told she was as nervous as me so i think that helped me to calm down a bit.

I also them met Lyn_127 from the ww forums, who also was a definite natural in front of the camera's (take a bow Miss Bristol) and 2 other ladies , who i shall just call Miss MK and Miss Middlesex (purely down to the fact i have forgot their names!)

I had my make-up and hair done then we stopped for some lunch, then it was time to get dressed for the group shot.

Both Lyn and i had gorgeous dresses, i did try to blag mine but the stylist was having none of it, to be fair i think they were in the £150 range so i suppose it was always going to be a non starter.

I then had my photo taken alone, i was a bit nervous doing it alone but the photographer was good and put me at ease.

I have had a sneak preview and i am rather chuffed, i just hope the ones they print are ok!

I got in at 8pm so it was a long day and i woke up this morning rather stiff from the positions they had us in but all in all i loved it and would do it again, without a doubt!

Oh and apparantely they only airbrush the front cover so no more cheeky remarks about them having to airbrush me ;o)

3 comments to “Photoshoot over....”

  1. Anonymous says:

    Group shoot...that sounds good!! Lucky you doing a glam thing, I'm slightly jealous! Do you know when it will be published?

  1. Anonymous says:

    Excellent! looking forward to seeing you in print!

  1. Joanne says:

    I think it comes out the 28/9th April, according to my leaders delivery schedule, not that long to wait thank goodness!