Well i went to wi and i gained 0.5lb, which in itself didn't bother me, i think i got away lightly but looking back over my activity tracker for the week and totalling up the cycling (39 miles) and walked (45miles) i think it's safe to say that that was what saved me from an even bigger gain.
If i am honest most of the meeting passed in a haze, no disrespect to Sally my leader but i was all of a sudden filled with this fear that i am going to do the same this week and found it hard to focus, it's hard to explain but the urgency has gone and where i would have resisted, it seems to be getting easier to cave in and have that odd treat.
Now i know i shouldn't feel so guilty and a treat is ok but i must admit i am scared that the treats will become one too many. Saying that we did have the weekend alone and that's not something that happens very often and it was the hubby's birthday but this week i have nothing on so i can have NO excuses.
Sally has asked me to text her of an evening this week to tell her what i have had points wise so hopefully i will snap back into things!
Wish me luck, i must be strong!
3 comments to “Will i lose the plot?”
-
Only you got to goal Jo , and only you can undo that. I cannot believe for 1 second that you will go down that route xx
-
I once more know exactly how you feel. I struggle with points now, even though I have plenty avaliable to me. I just need to keep on being good and thats what you need to do too - mind you, you do so much exercise that it must be helping!






good luck slim, you can do it! otherwise i'll be kicking ya butt!