Well Day One passed......

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

and i managed to save 2 points.

I am on 21 points so IF i can i will save as many to make it a fast start but if i don't i wont beat myself up about it, staying IN points is more important.

I had a really good day foodwise as well, of course i had a Crunchie but that was my only treat, the other snacks were fruit only, and considering what i have been devouring of late, that is a miracle!

Hoping to have a good day, off to work and only taking a banana, will walk home to lunch, do the housework, walk dd to her WI and then cook dinner so hopefully i will by then have day 2 secured :o)

2 comments to “Well Day One passed......”

  1. Anonymous says:

    Well done! I'm blaming you for the giant buttons that attacked me earlier though - no resealable tab!!!

  1. Joanne says:

    Ahh but would you have re-sealed them anyway?