Thursday's Menu

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS



This is my Mickey Mouse Curry (according to my daughter)
I have to say it's one of my favourite ww recipes and something we have once a week, note i splashed out and had a 3 point naan :o)

Anyway i also splashed out on some rhubarb so tomorrow will see a different desert, rhubarb is SO expensive, £3 a pop, why oh why did i dig the plant up in the garden?

I am off work tomorrow so that will be a real test to get through the day on 18 points but Sarah is off school tomorrow and she wants to bake (i can resist the easily) and then she wants to take the dog on another long walk in the afternoon so hopefully this will be enough to see me through the day on 18 points.

Anyway today has been another good day and i have come in within points and with 6bp's, 22652 steps and covered 9.8 miles, no wonder i am so tired and want to go to bed!

3 comments to “Thursday's Menu”

  1. Dawn says:

    Hiya,
    Your food choices look yummy! It's nice to see a nice large plate of food too, there's no need to deprive yourself on WW and that's one of the reasons I love it!
    Just a tip with the rhubarb- I've been buying tinned for about 50p a pop and it's pretty nice. Not quite as nice as fresh but so much cheaper. Might be worth a try? I stew a bit, add a bit of sweetener or sugar and have it with half a point of custard-yum! Hope you get a great result at WI next week x

  1. Jaframity says:

    I never thought I'd be able to call a curry cute! LMAO.

    Which ww recipe is it?

  1. Joanne says:

    It's the Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe from find and explore via the tracker. Bloomin Lovely!